Thursday, June 27, 2013

Great Ending Day 7

Today was a crazy day. My day started at 5:30am so I could get to work and our network manager so we could upgrade our Blackboard server which didn't go as well as we'd hoped. At the same time my student called in sick and I had the other on vacation so I didn't have counter help. I was also working with a professor who was recording his lectures at the same time I was doing the upgrade. We did get the upgrade done by our 1 pm deadline and the professor got his lectures done. I still have a bit to do but Bb is functional.

My youngest had color guard and my other daughter had to visit a friend's house she's caring for. Once again my youngest drave the pickup. So proud of her for practicing.

When I got home I was so glad I had unbaked Papa Murphy's pizza in the fridge. I bought them a few days ago but when I home that night  when I got home my husband had started steaks. I ended up grilling the pizzas tonight on the GMG. It made them crispy and a bit smokey. They turned out great. Pizza and a glass of wine was a perfect ending of a busy day. My husband came home as well which was a plus too.

0 comments: